IBIMINA Savings Group is a group of people who save together in a safe, convenient and flexible way. Savings Groups are owned, managed and operated by the members, using a simple, transparent method whereby groups accumulate and convert small amounts of cash into savings with a purpose to get individual loan or as a group targeting to achieve the pre-determined project. The products facilitate the customers to saving for achieving the goals determined by the group.
- Interest between 4% -7%.
- Interests are accrued on daily basis and be posted at the end of the year.
- Minimum amount to bear interests is Rwf 50,000.
- Withdraw any time for the amount above regular savings ( Depending on group internal rules).
- No account maintenance fee.
- Saving account Earning interests.
- Exemption of account Management fees.
- Possibility to get the loan.
- Withdraw any time.
- The more you save the more you earn.
- Access to other Bank products.
- Fill an account application form.
- MOU for Friendly Groups, Chorus funds and Mutual fund.
- ID or passport, Passport size photo for signatories.
- Governing Board resolution for opening account for Friend Groups, Chorus funds and mutual funds.